LEUS is looking for a talented disruptive marketer who is tech-savvy and is eager to maximize their strengths and skills. You love optimizing marketing activities and figuring out creative and effective ways to create brand awareness.
This person will be the “first boots on the ground” and will take operational responsibility for launching the marketing team. You will work with and report directly to the CEO.
To apply, email your cover letter and resume with the position's title in the subject to: email@example.com
- Create and execute go-to-market strategies seasonally for all product categories.
- Create advertising plan and strategy, including creative and schedule for all advertising programs.
- Develop and manage web/online strategy, including site launches, maintenance, ongoing online campaigns, etc.
- Strategize and coordinate annual marketing/promo calendar (including media buy, product launch, online and all related campaigns)
- Create and develop social media strategy to best convert reach into engagement and grow social following.
- Regularly brainstorm new digital storytelling approaches by utilizing the best of each channel
- Identify important areas of overlap between social and other channels in order to best optimize (IE paid social, PR, Affiliate, CRM)
- Develop all marketing collateral programs, including in-store and advertising materials to market.
- Spearhead all events, promotional planning and communication.
- Order and manage all products necessary for events, trade shows, promotions, public relations.
- Support global sales group with development and production of sales collateral materials, including but not limited to: catalog, sell in/out tools, POP, etc.
- Identify and fulfill all retail marketing and promotional requests
- Create regional events and promotions (retail or otherwise)
- Manage public relations efforts, including but not limited to: press releases, product tests, product reviews, editor relations, product pitches.
- Development of all brand creative and promotional needs
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- No holiday time limit
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
About LEUS: We are a lean and diverse team of passionate individuals on a mission to reinvent the way people use and enjoy towels. We encourage everyone to express themselves, discover the world, enjoy the moment, and have fun together. We always welcome talent and wish to build a world-class team to achieve our mission together in creative ways. We are a cross-border team operating out of Carlsbad, USA and Anglet, FR.