Nora Vasconcellos is taking back skateboarding. She's also taking back the beach. Using grip tape and some paint, she made her debut LEUS Beach Towel to match the art she creates for her skateboards. And it's as fierce and fun as she is.
10% of proceeds from each towel will be donated to Black Lives Matter.
- 3Sixty EcoTech | 80% Cotton, 20% Recycled Polyester
- Equivalent of 6 Recycled Plastic Bottles
- Ultra Soft Printed Velour
- Super Absorbent
- Hanging Loop for Quick Drying
- Perfect Size for Roadside Changing
58” x 33” | 148cm x 84cm
Made from sustainably sourced cotton & post-consumer recycled plastic. LEUS products exceed industry standards set by Oeko-Tex® Standard 100.
🎁 Receive a free LEUS sticker with each purchase.